Board of Supervisors
- Meets monthly on the 2nd and 4th Mondays at 5:30 p.m.
- Rockbridge County Administrative Office Building
Board of Supervisors Meeting Room, 1st Floor
150 South Main Street
Lexington, Virginia 24450
- Work Session each 4th Monday at 4:30 P.M. prior to the regular meeting in the Board Meeting Room located on the 1st floor of the Rockbridge County Administrative Office Building at 150 S. Main Street, Lexington.
While the room will be open to the public, due to the size of the meeting room and social distancing requirements, no more than 10 attendees in addition to County staff will be allowed into the room at one time. Per the Governor of the Commonwealth of Virginia Executive Order 63, all persons over the age of five, that do not have a precluding medical condition, are asked to wear a face covering.
Participate in the Zoom Meeting Webinar as described below:
(1) Join the Rockbridge County Board of Supervisor Zoom webinar
When: (Date of meeting)
Topic: Board of Supervisors Meeting
Please copy the link below and paste into your browser address bar:
Dial in to one of the following numbers
US: +1 929 205 6099 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782
Webinar ID: 136 904 815
If you have never joined a zoom webinar you can find instructions to join at the following link:
(2) You can also view the meeting live on the Rockbridge County Board of Supervisors Youtube Channel at the following link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo-rAg96Ey7QwfHPfKrUZ9A/featured?view_as=subscriber. You will see a video that has “LIVE NOW” in red text by it and prior recorded meetings. Click on the LIVE NOW video to watch and listen to the meeting Live, or view the recorded video another time.
Agendas & Minutes
Access agendas for the Board of Supervisors meetings.
Access minutes for the Board of Supervisors meetings.
About the Board
This Board is the governing body of Rockbridge County. Board members are elected by magisterial district and serve four year terms. The Board selects the Chairman and Vice Chairman at the first meeting of the calendar year.
CY2020 Chairman, Daniel Lyons
CY2020 Vice Chairman, Robert "Bob" Day